May 12, 2009

Hot Air Balloons & I am Tired on Tuesday


I've been changing my life this month. Changing my schedule, my routine. I am getting up at 4:30am now, and getting some exercise before biking on to the Day Job. I don't stay up until 2am anymore. I am trying to work on my discipline and routine, and improve my schedule. I should be painting and marketing my art full-time, very soon. I need to get and set my goal card. Well, anyway, tonight is another night for a Hot Air Balloon Painting. You know all the paintings you see on this Blog are for sale. Shoot me a comment or an email when you decide which one you want, or if you would prefer a limited edition giclee print-that is also available. Support your local Small Businesses. Support an Artist. This painting is a 24 x 36" titled "Hagar the Horrible", named for that prominent Orange Balloon.

No comments: