April 1, 2010

Today is the First Day of...




Remember that old saying? Today is the first day of the rest of your life? I guess that is where I am at in LIFE. It's hard to believe. My last post said I was taking a break. Well, Life has been kind of breaking me. But I am back. In September, there was a life-changing catastrophic event in my life. My step-dad had an accident, and it was touch-and-go for many months. Just about the time he was recovering in December, my little sister discovered her catastrophic event in life...and yes, folks, CANCER SUCKS. So, all of these events have led me to some decisions, and I am finding ways to spend more time with those I love, and with the things I love. So I am indeed back- back to blogging with this next great adventure. This is my first day of Retirement from the Great State of Texas. I must now find my way, a new way. We'll be starting with this catastrophe that used to be my home Studio. What you see above shows the organizational challenge in front of me. In the meantime- there are WEEDS to pull!

1 comment:

Carla Clark said...

Congratulations on your retirement! Don't get to use to having time to yourself...I'm sure the grandkids will be coming before you know it!

Love ya,
Carla