July 28, 2009

Flowers on the Steps - Vacation's Over


Well, I was not really on vacation, but I took a break from the Blog to get fresh again and work my schedule to get new artwork inspiration, and artwork ongoing. I also went to visit with some artist and to look at their art. I forget how invigorating and inspiring that is.
Had a conference for most of last week in San Antonio. WOW! Very Hot, but the walk around the river with all the rocks and water, and landscaping was great. There was also a section I want to go back and visit when I am not working all the time....I think it was called La Villita Historic Arts Village. It sure was cool but I did not get to visit when the Artists were there and working. I guess I will have to go back.
Now I did get some great images, and some stamped into my brain. And I DID get to visit the McNay Art Museum and see the private art collection of Mr. Tom Slick. Awesome!
Then I had a whirlwind gig in Austin on Wednesday of last week. That kind of timed out my week. The good part about it was how close it was to the Laguna Gloria Austin Art Museum. Anyway, I got some paintings on the easel, and time to get busy with the Blog again and maybe the website revamping too!

No comments: