January 13, 2009



Cold and brisk weather today…but once the wind settled down it is a tremendously beautiful day. Too bad I am so sleep deprived! I still managed to hop on the bicycle at lunch today and ride back to the wretched job at lunch. That little 1.48 miles one way gives me a great sensation of being whole.

Did I tell you I got bit by a mesquite thorn?…guess it would be a puncture. While I was bike riding…punctured index finger on right hand. Really did a number on it..hope the swelling goes down soon.

Well, nevertheless, at work today I got several images of a little dog called an apple head Chihuahua. Now I wonder if this can be real. Guess it does not really matter because I am about to start painting TWO little Chihuahua’s anyway….one called Mojo and the other called Apple Head. It does not matter; they are both going to make great little Dog paintings.
Tonight’s photograph is the incomplete image of Dodger 2 as it sits on the easel. Dodger is the escaped whippet that was happy to shakily pose for me, while he waited for his ride back home. If the mood strikes you – write me and help me get back in front of the easel and get back to work. I’m so exhausted, why can’t I get back to the easel?

Gotta happen this weekend! We’ll finish Dodger 2 this weekend.

No comments: