January 15, 2009

Variation - The Flavor of Life - Wood Duck


The coldest night of the Season has arrived. 26 degrees right now. The kitty cats are curled into tight little balls here in the Studio. They say it will get to 18 tonight, but warming back up for the weekend. That is what makes Texas so grand. Sounds like I will get another bike ride in this weekend. Now up North...that's cold folks.
It has been suggested that I display some new works...something besides the Dogs. So let's try some birds for a week or so. I'll mix it up.
My idea's are forming though. I think as I paint more and more, and get back to Internet marketing...I'll start the painting on the blog...then move it to http://www.dailyoriginal.com and market it for the cost of the materials x 2....so I can paint 2 more paintings (if the first one sells). If that doesn't sell, then on to Ebay, for a wee bit more, then finally end up in the Ebay Store or the Galleries at full retail.
At any rate, let's try the Wood Duck tonight. A little 5x7" Original Oil of a Wood Duck. Posting this then going to the house to get warmed up.

No comments: