March 6, 2009

Friday Night & the Aubrey Landscape


So happy for Friday nights. Torn on what to do with the day tomorrow...I wanted to visit the Chicken Farm Art Center in San Angelo, but that would be a 5 hour drive one way so 10 hours on the road- um- no, that's too much. So, I guess it is time to visit the Galleries in Fort Worth, and to call and see about trading works at the Milagro Gallery.
I also started working a little harder at selecting an Art Fair or two for the fall, and I need to find someone to revamp my website. I give up- it is time to seek help with the website. There are just not enough hours in the day, and I would rather be creating.
Tonight's painting belongs to Robin. It is the old peanut plant in the middle of town and just down from her house. Acrylic on 10x30" canvas.

No comments: